Discrete Mathematics PDF Free Download for Bachelor Degrees
Discrete Mathematics Helping Material for Bachelor’s Degree PDF Free Download
This Outline Content depends Upon University Course Contents
A taxonomy of optimization problems and solution methods; Convex sets, convex functions and convex optimization; Linear and convex quadratic optimization problems. Combinatorial optimization; Geometric and semi- definite optimization. Duality; Computational complexity and NP-completeness; Algorithms for smooth unconstrained optimization; Algorithms for constrained optimization, including interior point methods; Sequential quadratic programming; Derivative-free optimization. Outline of techniques for discrete optimization, including relaxation; Multiobjective Optimization.
Reference Materials Recommended By HEC:
- Constraint processing, R. Dechter (2003): Morgan Kaufmann.
- ConvexOptimization, Boyd and Vandenberghe, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2004.
- Convex optimization theory, Bertsekas, Athena Scientific, Belmont, MA, 2009.
- Convex analysis and optimization, Bertsekas, with Nedic and Ozdaglar, Athena Scientific, Belmont, MA, 2003.
- Numerical Optimization, Nocedal and Wright, Second Edition, Springer, New York, 2006.
- Nonlinear Programming, Bertsekas, Second Edition, Athena Scientific, Belmont, MA, 1999.
- Practical Optimization, Gill, Murry and Wright, Academic Press, London, 1986.
- Optimization: Algorithms and Engineering Applications, Antoniou and Lu, Practical Springer, New York, 2007. 9. An Introduction to Optimization, Chong and Zak, second edition, Wiley, 2001.