2019’s Best Introduction to Economics PDF Books, Course Data and Tutorials
Introduction to Economics
Economics is the social science of studying the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services. It is a complex social science that spans from mathematics to psychology. At its most basic, however, economics considers how a society provides for its needs. Its most basic need is survival; which requires food, clothing and shelter. Once those are covered, it can then look at more sophisticated commodities such as services, personal transport, entertainment, the list goes on. Today, this social science known as “Economics” tends to refer only to the type of economic thought which political economists refer to as Neoclassical Economics. It developed in the 18th century based on the idea that Economics can be analysed mathematically and scientifically.
This Outline Will be similar with your University Course Outline for Introduction to Economics Course.
- Basic concepts in economics
- Demand, supply and markets
- Accounting profits, economic profits and economic decision-making
- Macroeconomic concepts: gross domestic product, economic growth and business cycles
- Macroeconomic challenges: unemployment, inflation and macroeconomic performance
- Money and exchange rates
- Market structures: compare and contrast
- Externalities and the role of public policy
- Globalization and trade policy
Best Recommended Introduction to Economics PDF Books in Universities:
Here is detailed list of best Introduction to Economics books for Universities:
- Mankiw Principles of Economics 7th Edition
- Miller, R. L Economics Today 19th Edition
- Samuelson, Nordhaus Economics 19th Edition PDF
- Mcconnell Brue Flynn Economics 21th edition PDF
Videos Tutorials for Introduction to Economics Course
Introduction to Economics by Alanis Business Academy
Introduction to Economics Lectures by Quickienomics
Introduction to Economics by Shane Killian
All the data is extracted from HEC official website. The basic purpose for this to find all course subjects data on one page.